The Ford EcoSport is a small SUV that has been designed to be fuel-efficient and offer the latest tech. It has an impressive 4 stars on safety and over 10,000 customer reviews giving it an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. The EcoSport starts at $21,995 but you can get it for as low as $18,495 with its available incentives or lease offers.
The Ford EcoSport is a compact SUV that has been on the market since 2014. The car offers a luxurious cabin, excellent handling, and plenty of cargo space. Read more to learn about this vehicle’s features and performance.
Interesting Fact: The EcoSport was designed at Ford’s India design studio in Chennai, India. It is manufactured in Brazil by Troller S/A for sale in South America as well as other global markets including Europe and Asia Pacific with exports to North America beginning in 2016.
Ford Motor Company manufactures the EcoSport outside of North America due to its inability to meet safety regulations set forth by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) or Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Ford has been around for a long time. They have an enormous list of vehicles to choose from, but one that may be worth checking out is the EcoSport. The EcoSport is Ford’s most fuel-efficient vehicle in its lineup and it comes with many great features as standard equipment. For example, the EcoSport includes SYNC 3 which can sync your phone with media and navigation on your vehicle display screen; Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration so you can stay connected while driving without taking your eyes off the road; integrated SiriusXM® Satellite Radio with a six-month introductory trial subscription for added entertainment options; hands free power liftgate that will open when you approach your car with groceries or other items in hand.
Price in Bangladesh : 2,900,000.00 tk
Compression Ratio: 11:1
Max Engine Output PS (kW) @ rpm: 112 (82) @ 6300 rpm
Max. Torque (Nm/rpm) : 140 @ 4400 rpm
Ground Clearance: 200
Turning Radius: 5.3m
Fuel Tank Capacity: 52 Liter
Steering: EPAS with Pull Drift Compensation technology
- > Powerful air-conditioning.
- > CD/MP3, 6 speakers and dot matrix multi-function display.
- > Microsoft SYNC with bluetooth and voice control.
- > USB connector with iPod.
- > Smart keyless entry and central locking.
- > Power windows and door mirror, electrochromic rearview mirror.
- > Reclining rear seats and driver arm rest.
- > Leather trim with leather seats.
- > Reverse sensor and rain sensing wipers.
- > Econometer showing fuel consumption, distance to empty.
- > High ground clearance and high water wading depth.
- > 6 airbags including side-curtain airbags. ABS + ESC
- > 16″ alloy style, 5 pieces including 1 piece spare wheel.