There are a few ways to check if a Bajaj motorcycle part is genuine:
- Look for the Bajaj logo: Genuine Bajaj parts will typically have the company’s logo printed or stamped on them.
- Check the packaging: Genuine Bajaj parts will come in packaging that bears the company’s logo and name.
- Contact Bajaj customer service: You can contact Bajaj’s customer service team and provide them with the part number or description of the part in question. They will be able to confirm if it is a genuine Bajaj part or not.
- Check with an authorized Bajaj dealer: Authorized Bajaj dealers will only sell genuine Bajaj parts, so you can check with them to confirm the authenticity of a part.
- Compare prices: Genuine Bajaj parts may be more expensive than counterfeit parts, so if a price seems too good to be true, it may be a counterfeit part.
Bajaj Original spare parts test
It’s important to note that using genuine Bajaj parts will ensure the longevity of the vehicle and safe running condition. Using counterfeit parts may lead to damage to the vehicle and lead to voiding of any warranty.